Orange County Property Management
Our Orange County Property Management Service provides you with several options to make owning home rentals a lot easier.
Our goal is to save you money, time, and help reduce the risks.
Do You Live Out Of The Area?
If you are currently living out of town or even out of the country – it’s not a problem. We can handle most everything online with frequent communication, updates, and super convenient online signing of lease documents.
Please Read The Details Below And Let Us Know Which Of Our Services Best Fits Your Needs
Home Leasing Service
Experienced real estate investors know that great tenants and a strong lease can make the difference between a profitable, easy to manage rental property and a real nightmare.
That’s why a lot of home rental owners prefer to have our team of experienced leasing agents find quality tenants for them, get the property rented fast, and take care of preparing all of the lease and disclosure documents.
Our Residential Leasing Service (also known as a “Tenant Finder” or “Lease Only”) is for those property owners who want to manage their home rentals themselves, but don’t want to go thru the hassle of finding new tenants on their own.
Terrific For First-Time Landlords And Busy Investors
This leasing service is especially good for first-time landlords, busy investors, or anyone who would like help in finding quality tenants and properly completing all the necessary paperwork.
How Much Is Your Time Worth?
Many landlords simply don’t have the time to take calls, do all the showings (put up with “No-Shows”), advertising, marketing, and document preparation. They prefer to handle the property management themselves but don’t want the monthly fees charged by Orange County property management companies. That’s where we can help!
Fill Vacancies Faster
Having a rental property sitting vacant is expensive! Consider this, if you have a house that rents out for $3,000 per month – you would be losing $100 each and every day that it sits vacant. That’s $700 per week that your house for rent in Orange County is empty!
Our extensive online presence, marketing, and our team of experienced leasing agents can help get your OC home rentals leased quickly and save you money.
One Time Fee
Our leasing service has a One-Time Fee that is paid only after our leasing agents bring you qualified tenants. There are no setup fees, photography fees, marketing fees, or hidden fees of any kind. After you have selected and approved the tenants and received the first month’s rent and deposits, our job is then done. You will then take over the monthly property management duties.
Our Leasing Service Provides You With:
Experienced, Professional Leasing Agents
- Professional Leasing Agents – licensed, experienced, and members of the Board Of Realtors®
- An “On-Site Rental Consultation” to determine the appropriate rental rate and answer your questions regarding all of our Orange County Property Management Services.
- Frequent communication with our leasing agents to keep you fully informed and updated.
- Suggestions as to possible improvements to increase rental profitability and lessen property management in Orange County home rentals.
Extensive Marketing And Advertising
- Syndicate the listing information and photos of your rental property to over 200 prominent websites, including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many others
- List your property for rent on the CRMLS MLS (multiple listing service)
- Make your listing available to over 10,000 real estate agents (Realtors ®) throughout Orange County
- Network with other agents (We have known many of the area’s top agents for years)
- Feature your rental property on http://OrangeCountyHomeRentals.com
- Market and advertise your houses for rent in Orange County on sites such as Craigslist
- High-quality photos for use on websites and MLS
- Professional signage (as allowed by HOA’s)
Showings And Rental Applications
- Schedule and confirm showings.
- Your OC home rental will be shown by California licensed agents.
- Receive applications from prospective tenants.
- Get credit reports on all applicants aged 18 and over.
- Verify applicants’ rental history from previous property managers.
- Verify applicants’ employment and income.
- Provide all the applications & information to you – for your approval.
- Our leasing agents will consult with you about all the applicants.
- You decide which application is accepted
Lease / Disclosure Documents, Rents, And Deposits
- We use the California Association Of Realtors ® rental application, lease, and disclosures.
- Our leasing agents will prepare and execute the lease and disclosures.
- Provide you a copy of the unsigned lease for your initial approval.
- Get signatures from all adult occupants.
- Collect cashiers’ checks for the first month’s rent and deposits from the new tenants.
- Provide the new tenants with the keys after the final signing of the lease papers
- Provide the new tenants with a move-in / move-out inspection form
- Give you copies of all the home rental documents including the lease and disclosures
- Disburse rental funds and deposits to owner minus our fee
- We pay any MLS member cooperating real estate broker out of our fee
Lease Renewal Service
If you own a rental property and already have a great tenant but the lease is expiring or month-to-month, then this service might be right for you.
Old, generic lease documents (or worse yet, no lease) can create a high-risk situation. A bad lease agreement can lead to costly and time-consuming miscommunication, misunderstandings, and much worse.
Our leasing agents will consult with you as to what your goals and desires are and then prepare a new lease with up-to-date California Association of Realtors® approved lease documents along with the proper disclosures.
We can take care of all the paperwork in person or with online signatures for your convenience. If you’re out of state or out of the country, all you need is access to the internet.
There is just a one-time fee for this service.
Contact Us For More Details On How Our Lease Renewal Service Can Work For Your Particular Situation.
Full Service OC Property Management
Having great tenants is one of the keys to success in home rentals, another is having a great property manager.
If you’re looking for a hands-off approach, we offer outstanding full-service Orange County property management services through our real estate management division at Property Solutions.
Our Orange County Property Management Services
Provide You With:
- An “On-Site” Rental Consultation” to determine appropriate rental rate & answer your questions
- Suggestions as to possible improvements to increase rental profitability
- Collection of monthly rents
- Easy-to-use online portal
- Direct deposit of funds
- Online monthly paperless financial statements
- 24-hour on-call emergency service
- Regular inspections of both interior and exterior
- Complete maintenance services
- Collection and eviction coordination
- Receive applications from prospective tenants
- Get credit reports on all applicants aged 18 and over
- Verify applicants’ rental history from their previous property managers
- Verify applicants’ employment and income
- Monthly disbursements of expenses and ongoing payments
As one of the best Orange County property management companies, Property Solutions has a solid reputation for excellence in property management Orange County as well as in Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire.
You will be provided with a customized management solution for your rental property to fully serve your real estate investment goals.
Please fill out our property management contact form shown on this page and we will call you shortly to discuss your needs and solutions!
Home Rental Made Easy!
Property Solutions (CA DRE #01814504 / #01896421) is an affiliate of HomeSmart, Evergreen Realty (CA DRE #01814504)